Carbon Steel Info
Most Aboveground Atmosheric Storage Tanks today are API 650 Storage Tanks which are used for storing liquid products like gasoline, jet fuel, water, non corrosive acid's, diesel fuel, stove oil, boiler feed water, ethanol, and any petrochemical uses.
API 650 Storage Tanks
- Range in Diameter from 12' to 250'
- Anywhere from 10' high to 120' high
- Best supply and fabrication for environmental considerations
- Most utilized standard of Aboveground Atmospheric Storage Tank.
- Designed and constructed for operating pressures less than 2.5 psig.
- Lack of skilled trademen to install this standard of tank.
API 620 Storage Tanks
- Operating pressures in the range of 2.5 to 15 psig.
- API 620 has reached new plateua for quality.
- Quality Tank accepts and embraces the more stringent codes.
- Only good workmanship will prevail in this industry.
Extra Mechnical Equipment?
Many of our clients today have a tank construction project which in turn is part of mechanical equipment. In this respect, Quality Tank is not interested in any mechanical, electrical, and piping installations work, but should a storage tank be part of there scope of work, we have completed some large installations of tanks mechanical equipment with agitator and weir boxes. Let us have a look at your mechanical project and help you achieve your construction needs. In our recent projects find some these projects we have completed for other contractors.